Coronavirus Proactive Actions
As we continue to carefully monitor the ongoing coronavirus situation, we want you to know your health, safety, and experience are our top priority. We are committed to adhering to state and local safety ordinances.
● Robust frequent (3x daily) cleaning and disinfecting of public areas and with hospital-grade cleaning solutions, including disinfecting of high-traffic and high-touch areas
● Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes each entrance and common areas.
● In public and employee areas social distancing protocols are followed with signage and monitoring.
● Nightly Electrostatic spraying to all common areas
● Plastic shields at staffed concierge desk
● All staff are following all CDC guidelines including practicing proper hand-washing techniques, have been reminded not to touch their faces, maintaining social distancing protocols. All staff are also to wear gloves and sanitary masks during handling of packages.
For Our Residents
- To limit potential exposure from large gatherings on property, we are temporarily suspending all in person sponsored building events. We hope that you will join us in our virtual Explorer events (schedule is available by downloading COBU).
- We are also encouraging residents to limit guests in the building at this time, especially if your guest is ill or has recently traveled to an area with an elevated possibility of exposure. Please do your part to help all of us limit potential exposure.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update you as our policies and procedures change. As always, your health, safety and experience is our top priority.
Should you have any symptoms, please call us and let us know how we can serve you. We ask that you avoid coming to the management office or interacting directly with neighbors or staff members in person.
If you have questions or concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 303.604.1770.