Coronavirus Proactive Actions
As we continue to carefully monitor the ongoing coronavirus situation, we want you to know your health, safety, and experience are our top priority.
For Our Residents
- At the directive of local public health officials, we are closing and/or limiting access to all common areas and amenities until further notice. No congregation or meetings of any size will be allowed.
- To limit potential exposure from large gatherings on property, we are temporarily suspending all sponsored building events. Although we will miss connecting with you all, we feel it is a necessary precaution at this time.
- Additionally, in order to limit the number of non-residents in the building, we have cancelled all homeshare guest stays, starting March 13, for at least 60 days. We will continue to monitor the situation and let you know if anything changes with this policy.
- We are also encouraging residents to limit guests in the building at this time, especially if your guest is ill or has recently traveled to an area with an elevated possibility of exposure. Please do your part to help all of us limit potential exposure.
For Our Guests
- For guests wishing to stay with us later this year, we are erring on the side of caution and will not be accepting any new reservations until mid-May. We are monitoring the situation closely and this date may change as conditions warrant.
For Our Prospects
- To limit potential exposure, we are offering virtual leasing appointments for all available units! Give us a call or schedule a tour online.
- Rent with confidence: if you are not satisfied with your apartment within 30 days of viewing your home for the first time you may opt out of your lease.
As a reminder, here is a list of steps daydream already has in place to protect everyone's health and safety:
- Our Environmental Services (EVS) Team has increased cleaning to three times a day using hospital grade cleaning solutions with special attention paid to high-traffic areas.
- EVS team has a color-coded system for cleaning their clothing to reduce cross contamination.
- Additional hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be made available at concierge desks and common areas.
- Hands-free sanitizer pumps are available in trash rooms.
- Maintenance and Housekeeping will wear gloves when entering units for repairs or cleaning.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update you as our policies and procedures change. As always, your health, safety and experience is our top priority.
Should you have any symptoms, please call us and let us know how we can serve you. We ask that you avoid coming to the management office or interacting directly with neighbors or staff members in person.
If you have questions or concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 303.604.1770.