The Daydream Professionally Managed Homesharing Program
Enjoy extra income on the
Rent your apartment while you travel
first-of-its-kind professionally managed homesharing program is now
available as an amenity for all Union Denver residents. You
tell us when your apartment will be available and we manage all
aspects of the homeshare. That includes listing your apartment on
Airbnb, managing bookings, providing secure access for guests, and
cleanings before and after each stay. Best of all, you enjoy some
additional income to offset your rent.
If you're interested in becoming a host, shoot us a note at email@example.com. It's fast, easy and fun.
Questions? Download our Union Denver owner FAQs.
Enjoy a luxury homesharing experience
traveling for business or pleasure, take advantage of our
professionally managed apartment homesharing. Union Denver is
located in the heart of downtown, walking distance to Coors field
and Union Station. You’ll enjoy the amenities our residents brag
about: 6th floor overlook patio with a heated saltwater pool and
hot tubs, indoor and outdoor lounges and shared spaces, a state of
the art gym and private fitness center and on-site Whole
Cleanliness & Wellbeing
Daydream’s Clean Pledge Promise follows all Airbnb’s enhanced cleaning protocols – a rigorous set of cleaning standards developed with leading health and hospitality experts for the time of COVID-19 and beyond.
- Contactless check-in and check-out.
- Masks and hand sanitizers are provided upon guest arrival and are made available any time at the Concierge.
- Hospital-grade cleaning products that follow strict CDC guidelines are used by our housekeeping team in every guestroom.
- Resident linens are replaced with fresh hotel-grade linens before every visit. Linens are washed with high heat temperatures.
- Clean room seal indicates to guests that their room has not been accessed by anyone since being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-traffic and high-touch public areas are completed (3x daily), across the property with hospital-grade cleaning solutions.
- State, local, and CDC required social distancing protocols are enforced in all areas.
- Staff wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including gloves and sanitary masks during direct interactions with residents, guests, and while handling packages.